UK Pension Transfers

Transferring your UK pension

If you want to transfer your pension there are two ways you can do this:

  • 1. Through a self-invested personal pension (SIPP)
  • 2. Through a European Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS)

In the majority of cases the most suitable solution will be a SIPP however depending on your age and personal circumstances a QROPS may also be suitable. Pension transfers can be complex, so it’s a good idea to get professional advice to help ensure you make the right decision and that you execute the transfer correctly.

Licensed and regulated in Europe

Our expert team are fully licensed and regulated in Europe. This means you can relax knowing that, with knowledge on both sides of your move, we are perfectly placed to help you plan for your future ahead. 

All our advisers are qualified and have in-depth knowledge of both the UK and local European markets. We can help you set up and start your life abroad and are here to support you every step of the way.

Alexander Peter Wealth  have assisted with hundreds of UK pension transfers and our team have years of experience helping expats to make the most of their new residency status.